Tuesday, March 13, 2007

having a howling good time.....





The latest completed animal from the studio.

Meet Soma the Red Dog.

Notice she has one blue eye and one brown eye.

This one is named after the dog that belongs to my daugher and her fiance.



This is the "real" Soma.....

(quiz for all you that read....this dog is named for a character in a well known novel.....anybody know what the novel is?)




I decided that the puppy needed a collar, so I took him to the pet store yesterday so I could get one that fit properly.

Even the folks in the pet store were doing a double take to make sure it wasn't a live dog!!

Now that was a lot of fun.




As promised, the last of the beadple.

I haven't figured out yet just what else I was doing yesterday, but that's all that got done....oh yes, and a little bit of work on the butterfly necklace....but no egg work, no quilt work....hmmmmmm

have to do better today!

No comments: