Friday, March 23, 2007

daffodills and lillies....



Just outside my front door the daffodills are merrily celebrating spring!













The egg is done.

Finished up the stand yesterday (a very simple combination of PVC pipe and faux fur did the trick).

Pretty good.....there are some places I'm not entirely happy with but it has to do with the type of beads that I used....a lesson learned for the next one!



Most of yesterday we worked on animals....sorting out which ones go to California, that is. Now my dining room table is covered with animals that have been selected and I spent some time this morning making the cards that will be the signs on the table with their names.

There are still about half a dozen animals that we want to finish before we leave...the show begins in ONLY 21 DAYS!




I now have 30 footballs done.

Our new poplar trees arrived yesterday, so there will be digging and watering and fertilizing in the plans for today...

time to get to it

No comments: