Monday, March 26, 2007

rework complete!!





If you've been reading this blog for long, you probably know by now that I'm not big on reworking anything .... after all, its much more fun to make something new! Besides, once I finish a piece, its hard for me to get back to the state of mind that created the original.

It does become necessary once in a while tho'.

The piece on the beige background is the original piece that I had done. The piece on the blue background is the new version.

I think its a big improvement. And I'm glad to be done with reworking for now.

We had an idea to try to do earrings over little styrofoam eggs, but it has been deemed impossible. The styrofoam just will not take the pressure of getting the peyote started, so if I'm going to do eggs that small I'll have to do them free form and stuff them with something....




We have accomplished cables! This is the swatching piece for a sweater I'm knitting for my daughter. I finally figured out how to knit the cables from a chart, so I'm feeling pretty smug! (yes, I know, that's dangerous, now I'll probably fall flat on my face!)

time to get to the laundry and other things

No comments: