Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Daisy is in the magazine!



I got my copy of the newest Teddy Bear and Friends magazine yesterday, and there, on page 55, second row, far left is the picture I submitted for the Face Book.

I'm excited, Daisy looks really good. And I'm in good company here, over 600 artists from all over the world are represented!!

The timing of this issue is nice, just before our show in Nevada City -- ONLY 17 DAYS AWAY!

I've been working on the buttons for the show this week. Yesterday I addressed all of my flyers for this show and got them ready to be mailed.

Today I will be working on faces of unfinished critters -- a toucan, a sheep, and a couple of bears.




Finished another square for Close Knit Hugs....I'm going to mail off whatever I have finished at the end of the week and then start on another group.




36 of 40 footballs done

Time to get to it

No comments: