Monday, March 05, 2007

football?



Its the very first of the "football" shaped components of the quilt, all stitched together (not pressed yet tho')

I get to assemble 40 of these, and 14 "half footballs" too......I spent quite a bit of time yesterday drawing the patterns on the back of the fabrics, sorting out the arc pieces into the pairs to be put together...lots of fun!




progress in small steps!

I did work on the necklace and the egg yesterday too. They're coming right along.

The lilly is all complete, so I'm now down to just putting in the blue to fill up the rest of the egg.

Pictures tomorrow!

I did manage to get my Ebay listings up too, so I accomplished just about everything I wanted to yesterday.

Today its laundry and taxes and a trip to Walmart for niacin and a few other things.....

No comments: