Saturday, January 12, 2008

bears and computer work



check out this cute little faceless baby

This is the bear I have been working on for months actually if you count in all the time she sat in a bag WAITING

She came out pretty good -- measures almost 16 inches tall (not quite as tall as I originally thought, but close enough). I had gotten all efficient and marked her feet for the beading I'm going to do on them before she was put together, but I marked them backwards (OH DUH!!), and had to use the spritz bottle to make the blue marks go away (thank goodness I used a water soluable marker!).

Anyway, the plan is to bead the paw pads on her hands and feet with the same yummy "berry" colors I've been using for the berries I made earlier. And I need to design her outfit -- I have a yard of lovely light weight white eyelet fabric that I want to dress her in which will probably also entail some bead work.

its coming along!








Spent some time yesterday fiddling with the drawings and layering them with color behind them.

I'm not sure tho' that this is the color I want to have behind them -- perhaps bright red would be better, or blue, or purple -- just not sure yet. I think tho' that I have finally figured out how to get the program I'm working in to save just the colored parts of the page without the white edges, which is a good thing.

Today I plan to spend some time working on actually building the new home page for the website, which should be interesting.

No comments: