Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Better?










Maybe

or maybe not

I do like this sort of random smaller "print" behind the "logos", but I still can't figure out how to make the oval buttons I wanted to create

Of course this led to an entire day of "why am I even bothering when no one looks at it anyway"

NUTS........

combined with the frustration over trying to get good pictures of the jewelry (having a new camera means I have no excuse for lousy pictures -- or not)

on the whole it has not been a good couple of days

oh well, I guess we'll get through it

2 comments:

Nancy G said...

Well, at least someone looks at it...

Some days life really sucks (more than the ordinary suckage). Blogger says that's not a word, but we know better, don't we?

Laura Lynn said...

Hi Bev,

I like the "buttons" better straightened out like you did here. Sometimes ya just have to post what you have, and then change it later if it's not quite what you think you want. Each step gets you closer!