Saturday, January 26, 2008

enough rope?



Ok, it just LOOKS like rope

This is the beaded lanyard for the next project -- this will be an eye glass cord, but a bit different than the last few I've done -- when I string this one up it will also include some little bear fetish beads between the beaded part and the loops for the glasses.

My plan here is to make up a few of these in different colors to take to the bear show that we will be doing in April.

I may also put some of them on my Etsy store.




More painting!

I think with one more session I will have all of the "halos" done. Then its on to the cuffs.

While I was looking for bear shaped beads to work on the eye glass cord projects I found a few large leaf shaped beads too, so now I know how I will make the clasp on the top of the shirt!

Isn't serendipity wonderful?!




Elphie here is posing for one of those posters labeled

The Dog

Cute Elphie!

guess its time to get busy on projects!!

No comments: