Friday, January 04, 2008

Pffftttttt!!!! (raspberry?)



These are the berries I've been working on to go with the new teddy bear that is in process.

The top 4 are the bead crochet versions, which I must admit are vastly improved by my spending a long time with a fine point permanent marker coloring all the threads between the beads (this probably would have been better worked on RED -- or even pink -- thread, but I used what I had)

The bottom 2 are the bead embroidered ones that I stitched over a red fabric berry shape

So, I think I like the embroidered ones better, but for the purpose they will probably all get used. I'll decide later if 6 are enough, depending on how exactly I use them

I can say "Mission Accomplished" for one project -- the inventory of the jewelry is complete and we pulled a few items out for either scrapping or rework, tho' not as many as we have in years past. Now we have the bears to inventory which is actually much harder physical work because we must haul in all the tubs and go through them. I have a number of items that have already been seperated out to be scrapped from that inventory, having "made the cut" when we packed for our last show of 2007. We will probably do that project early next week.

time to get moving

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Bev those look so yummy!!!! Great job :)