Sunday, January 13, 2008

Vexation and Frustration




I spent so much time at the computer that even the dog is wondering what I'm doing.

I've been trying to figure out how to get the look for the buttons on the new website revision, and I'm just frustrated beyond words
















Having decided that the way the ones from Friday looked was just BAD/AWFUL/UGLY, I decided to try something else.

I spent about 2 hours carefully cutting all of the drawings free from their backgrounds. Then I drew a new background with flowers and things.

This morning I rescanned each drawing against the new background, and these are a couple of samples.



I like this better, but now I'm back to the DUH! factor -- while I know how to crop these into ovals in PrintShop, I can't figure out how to save only that oval shape so I don't have a white square around the oval shape, so I'm back to square one again.

GRRRRRRRR!! (there will be a brief chorus of "you are an idiot" here)





new painting on the shirt is finally complete!!

I like this look much better, so now its on to stitching on more leaves -- I definally need more leaves .....

1 comment:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Love the shirt, Bev, it's looking great!!