Thursday, November 13, 2008

another one done, a gillion bizillion to go

projects, that is

This is the final cover for the Bunnie Paperdolls

This morning, as I write this, my printer is cranking out the final copies (in photo mode for best quality)

So this afternoon I will be assembling and binding and packaging

With this paperworks project complete, I'll be going on to one that is for next Christmas (did I really say that?!), but that won't begin for a while as I still have other non-paperworks items to finish for this year.

When we went to Kansas City for Jubilee, we came home with two cases of teddy bears from Good Bears of the World to be donated to the local hospital. This morning we're heading over to meet with the volunteer services lady to hand them over. I'm taking my camera so we can (hopefully) get some pictures of the exchange for the Bear Tracks publication that the Good Bears print about 3 times a year. This should be fun.

After totally upending the studio, I finally located the manual for the sewing machine, so when we return from our trip with the bears I'll be starting some stitching projects. The coolest thing is that once I set them up and get them started, I can work on something else (in the same room of course), and actually be giving new meaning to "multi tasking"!

So, we're off and runnin'!

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Bev I feel for you (one done, a gillion bizillion to go)!!! How cool that you received 2 cases of bears from Good Bears to donate! Looking forward to the pictures!!!!! Hugz, Laura