Thursday, November 06, 2008

W.I.P. and good things for future projects

this is a W.I.P. (Work In Progress!)

I have reached the bottom of the arm holes and now have to work back and forth in rows (which, while it is actually fewer stitches, seems to take longer than the big rows all the way around -- go figure!)

This has been a fun project, and I have actually reached the "I know this cable sequence" point, which is kind of amazing too

movin' along!!


check out this cuteness!

It's rare that I find a tin that I actually think is worth buying, mostly because I have a lot ot them already, but this was too cute to resist



and there's this cute stuff!

fabric with 8 repeating stripes of some of the cutest cat print I've ever seen

I'm not at all sure what I'll be doing with this, but I got it on an EXTREMELY good price, and I got 2 yards of it

meow!










So, today I'll be working on projects. I have the drawings of all the accessories for the paperdolls complete, so now I just need to start putting the pages together -- YEAH!

time to get to it!

1 comment:

Nancy G said...

Wow, the vest is gorgeous! Don't you love it when you get to the point of not needing to check the instructions every row? (Hmmm, was that a bit of a run-on sentence? LOL)

Great kitty fabric; I think I have some by the same designer.