Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

another quilt drawing complete -- after trying VERY unsuccessfully to do a Double Irish Chain (I tried 3 different times!), I settled on this one that I call "Spoolie"

All this was being done while I sat in the room with the sewing machine and it embroidered Kokopelli on "things"

I also cleaned up the living room and organized a tub full of Christmas gifts while that was happening

On the whole a very productive day with the sewing machine

The next plan involves a lot of pale blue thread and water soluable stabilizer -- and a trip back to the computer to create a disc

Have you seen these on the newstand yet?

Oh my!!

I don't buy these on a regular basis -- in fact the last December issue of Martha Stewart Living that I purchased was in 2001 (don't tell Martha!)

But these are just amazing this year

there are at least a dozen projects between the two that I want to try/adapt/fiddle with -- a sort of reward/incentive to finish up some other projects!!

So now I'm off to get two new tires on the van --

No comments: