Tuesday, November 25, 2008

nothin' ta see here

seems that while I was quite busy yesterday, there is just nothing that had a picture taken of it!

Even so, despite still being wiped out from the show, I did manage to accomplish the following:

4 loads of laundry washed, dried and folded

a trip to the hardware store for sand (and a bucket to keep it in) so I can load up the tumbler with glass and get it started (and while we were there, I got a can of paint for the compost bin we've been building -- it was originally a $12.50 quart can of exterior paint, but someone did the color mixing wrong, so it was marked down to $3.24! -- my favorite way to buy paint for this kind of project!!)

a trip to the craft store for thread and water soluable stabilizer for some Christmas projects -- while we were in there we also picked up some sculpy clay for the DH to play with for his latest project

a trip to the grocery store

all of the alignment markings have been basted into the fabrics of my next machine embroidery project, so that today I can start hooping and stitching -- while I'm "babysitting" the machine (I just need to be there to keep an eye on it and to change the thread when it "beeps") I'll be working on more quilt drawings for the note card project

I discovered last night that I've done a lot more on the bird quilt than I thought I had -- it looks like that will be finished in the next week to 10 days -- even with the time out to help my daughter move -- wow!

so, on the whole, things are progressing nicely

I'm thinking about starting to address Christmas cards (yes folks, it's time!) and writing the Christmas letter (stop groaning out there!!)

onward and upward

No comments: