Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Something actually nearing completion!

Ta Da!

The first of several pages of outfits for the paperdolls

Having given up on being nerdy enough to figure out how to do this whole layering of many images on the computer, I resorted to one of my best talents -- scissors and glue!

(must be this whole paperdoll thing is because I played with them so much as a child, and so my fine motor skills for cutting are outstanding!)

Anyway, this page and several others are just about done, now I just need to finish the page with the actual paperdolls and I'll be ready to print up the book pages and stitch them together --- YEAH!

So, let's see what I can get done today

1 comment:

The Journey said...

I love paper dolls, I had them when I was a kid- I don't think girls play with them now. I even made them from Sears Catalogs.