Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crankin' 'em out









I'm so happy my sewing machine is home!!

Yesterday I did the embroidery on the two shirts that needed to be done (they're all packed up and ready to go in the mail tomorow morning) then I did these little lovelies

These are doggie toys for my dog and my grand dogs. The yellow one is actually smaller than the other two, and because I wanted to test how each of the three fonts for embroidering letters looks, each one is different.

My plan is to get some of these out on my Etsy store so folks can order them with their own dog's name

Each of these has a nice sturdy squeaky inside, and should be good for hours of fun play.

So today I will be spending time with the computer trying to get the Etsy stuff posted --- that should keep me busy!

The second of the beach glass necklaces is nearing completion -- I'm almost done zipping the chain then I need to create a bail on the glass and a bar for the toggle clasp and it will be finished. This one is done with black beads -- think blue beach glass on a black sand beach -- kind of cool -- and different. I'm thinking it will soon be time to set up the tumbler again and try out some of those new colors of glass.

The planning of the next quilt is coming along -- as always I'm collecting pages and pages of illustrations that will be used to do the drawings from -- thinking about the planning of the next one helps me stay motivated to do the quilting on the ones that are still in the "slogging along" stage of the quilting

time to get to it

No comments: