Friday, September 23, 2011

creating art to keep my sanity

this week I've been up to my eye balls in work on the upcoming Charity auction that I'm chairing --

piles of paperwork every where --

lists of materials and staging needs and to dos on every work surface in my "office" area --

yikes!

I really will be happy when this is OVER!
I did take some time late yesterday afternoon to finish the bead work on the tiger bracelet and did the stitch sealing with the fray check

I hope to get into the bin and find either some leather or a piece of upholstery velvet to back this with today -- black would be good

I have another project that I want to get started on (actually I have two, but I only have the right materials on hand for one of them), and I'm hoping to find time between auction "stuff" to start on that this weekend

onward

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, you did it! I like it!

And why aren't tigers associated with Halloween, by the way? After all, they've totally nailed the color scheme.