Saturday, September 24, 2011

taking a break to play

finished the bracelet last night

and this morning I listed it on my Etsy store this morning (so if you'd like to see more details and pictures, you can use the link there on the right hand side of my blog)

I'm real happy with how this came out -- even though I ended up using tan leather inside the bracelet because I didn't have anything either orange or black


as I mentioned a couple of days ago I've been working pretty hard on the charity auction -- and I've now got enough stuff finished that I've decided to take the weekend off from working on it and just do some art work -- sort of a mini vacation!

and from the files of Mr Cute --

the DH says he has that "don't mess with the kid" look

my daughter said the caption should read "dad won't give me the remote"

he's definitely looking less like a baby and more like a little boy every day

adorable even when he's being stubborn

love it!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Instant heart melt. Hand me the bracelet Grandma and nobody gets hurt! I a tigerrr!