Wednesday, September 14, 2011

doing a very happy dance

what do these three quilts have in common (aside from being my work)?

they have ALL been accepted in the upcoming Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts Fabric Art Show

I did the application for this a few weeks ago and decided I was not going to talk about it anywhere because I just wasn't sure any of them would get in.

The email came this morning -- two days ahead of when I expected it -- and I'm thrilled -- I printed out the email so I could re-read it -- over, and over, and OVER!

cool, so cool

As we get a bit closer to the actual show I'll be posting more details so those of you that are in the area can come and take a look if you're interested


Finished the bead work yesterday

I really like how this looks

Today I hope to get the backing and the pin attached

then on to the next thing!

3 comments:

AlisonH said...

Oh, look at that! Congratulations! Beautiful, beautiful!

Margarita Korioth said...

Congrats, love your elephant!!

janice pd said...

How cool is that Bev?!?!? A triple the first time out.