Thursday, September 01, 2011

a garage workshop project

the DH has been busy in his workshop too

our little grandson, aka Mr Cute, is cruising around and grandpa thinks he needs a wagon

this wagon is about 40 years old, and has been through a couple of kids already

and when he pulled it out of the storage shed, it looked terrible -- rusty and the supports for the wheels were bent

it looks like a brand new wagon now!

we're hoping Mr Cute will enjoy it

finished the bead work on this item last night

YIPPEE

time to pull out the box of leather and get it put together as a bracelet



I'm thinking about a new art quilt

the leaves are falling off the trees here already -- at least off the very stressed cottonwood trees

even the DH has been carefully picking them up and bringing them to me

yup, I definitely not done with this whole leaf theme

time to get moving -- need to go pick in the garden before it gets hot

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Somehow today I'm looking at that bracelet and thinking it looks like stirring caramelizing sugar in the pan. Add the cream and jump back while it steams!

I think I'd be making dessert all the time if I were around that thing.

Tell your hubby for me that that wagon looks wonderful!