Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grrrrrrr!

that's the tiger growling!

yesterday when I had about half of the beading finished all the way across the piece I was able to measure against the actual bracelet blank

as usual, there was a need to expand the length that I had drawn a bit (about half an inch), so you can see there on the left hand side where I've extended the tiger pattern a bit further

this is looking really neat -- and because I'm using a sort of mixed combo of beads both in the black and the orange, the bracelet will have a cool kind of sparkle too

definitely nice

I started another project yesterday, but no pictures yet -- maybe today

meantime I'm trudging along through the heaps of paper for the charity auction -- which is my next big deadline

time to get to it

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I like that!