Wednesday, November 23, 2011

finished projects all around

direct from the garage workshop

the DH did the final coat of wax on this yesterday afternoon

it came out really nice!

so today when we pack the car I'll be wrapping it in a blanket and putting it in the back seat of the van held down with seat belts!

his next project is to finish refurbishing the wagon -- he's been working on it, but has had to create some additional wood pieces that he hadn't originally planned for

it is moving right along, and he should have no problem finishing it for Christmas



and I found buttons for Mr. Cute's first Christmas hoodie -- FINALLY!!

got this all finished last night -- yippee!!


so now it's on with the current secret Christmas project -- and I'm going to start on the mittens for Mr Cute as soon as I can measure his little hands


time to get rolling

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, nice! And then nice, again!

I inherited an antique table that someone somewhere put a wet glass down on. Someday I'll figure out how to get that out of the finish.