Wednesday, November 02, 2011

finished! and Mr. Cute rules

its done!

the knitting of this was fun and easy and the result is awesome

now that this is finished, I'm working on another small knitting project with this yarn that will go in the same box when I get the package all put together



my daughter sent me this picture of Mr Cute as the Winged Monkey for Halloween

heh, he's the cutest winged monkey ever!!

just look at that smile

and his daddy is pretty cute too

the DH had one complaint -- there were no pictures of the winged monkey with his mommy (who we hear was pretty gussied up for Halloween too)

the repair man (the same one that so efficiently repaired my dryer a couple of weeks ago) came yesterday to take a look at the refrigerator -- the verdict is that it is terminal and has to be replaced -- while I will like having a new one (and it should be much more energy efficient) I really didn't plan to do that this year -- oh well

No comments: