Saturday, November 12, 2011

summer tree and new stuff on the sticks

since I had finished the spring panel, last night I started working on the summer one

I'm using the same technique to do the leaves, but there will be a lot more leaves and they are darker green on this panel

looking good



I finished another Christmas project yesterday that also can not be revealed until after it has been given to its designated recipient -- check back here after Christmas!






and a new Christmas project on the sticks!

a hat for my son in law

I wanted to use the same yarn I used for the sweater I just finished for his son, but there just wasn't enough left over to do that

this green will have to do


the last couple of days I've spent a lot of hours taking photos and tweeking photos to load up a lot of new stuff on the Etsy store -- glad to have that part done, now it's on to the loading parts

time to get to it

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

That's a little darker than the green I just finally finally cast off last night. I hope he loves his hat!

And there's something compelling visually about a tree. Love love love it.