Saturday, March 17, 2012

hatz link II

I know, you've seen this headline before

well, that's just where I am right now


this is the first of the "adult" size hatz -- I really love the way each of these is so individual even when I use the same yarn

I started another one last night that is yarn that is hand dyed with Koolaid -- nice colors




another link for the bracelet is finished

I hope to get the two smallest links finished today which will mean I can start putting on the backings and stringing the piece together



I spent some time yesterday working on a sewing project that is for Christmas, so all I can say about that is I'll show you those pictures after Dec 25th!


time to get busy

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

If the hats are worn by musicians they could be the Hatzenjammer Kids!