Wednesday, March 14, 2012

hatz link?

ok, I admit, sometimes the hardest thing about a blog post is coming up with some catchy, witty headline

here is the latest finished link for the bracelet I'm fiddling with -- this came out much better than I thought it would when I started it

the next link involves covering the background with beading then adding a couple of brass flowers and some crystals -- that link will be a bit smaller than this one is, so it probably will go faster

we'll see



here is latest hat

this one is the last of the black and white yarn, the last of the light blue yarn and the last of the red yarn (these are excellent "stash busters")

I started the first of the bigger one last night -- it will be that mauve/mulberry combo that I did one of this size from



I admit that I have a love/hate relationship with Spring --- I love the longer days, the warmer weather, the flowers, the return of the robins (I saw the first one this morning!) --- the pollen and the yard work? not so much ---- yesterday we did the first watering in the back yard -- it's been a dry winter, and unless we want to entertain the idea of replacing the lawn, watering it is necessary already --- nuts!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

We've had the driest winter on record--and it is raining off and on today, at last. Only a little, but a little is something. I never knew the lemons on my tree could come out so tiny at full ripeness.