Thursday, April 12, 2012

beading and stitching

got one more of the 17 pieces of the newest jewelry project

the oval at the top is a flat oval glass bead that I had only one of, and until this piece had no idea what I would ever use it for

cool

this project will be using a lot of those sorts of pieces





when I was at my daughter's house the end of March, she asked me if I could make her a case for her camera that would protect it but not take up a lot of space

since I still had some of that quilted fabric I created for her Cricut, this was a pretty easy project

the top has an opening so the strap on the camera can slip through, and I used a "one of" button from my button box for the clasp along with a small stretchy loop -- TA DA!!

we filled up the trash can with broken fence boards yesterday -- the pick up is today, so tomorrow we'll be putting in some more -- it rained last night, so cutting the wet fence boards with the electric saw seems like a bad idea --

tonight I'll be going to hob knob with other wizards -- aka quilt guild meeting -- so I need to whip up a batch of lemon bars to take with me

time to get to it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, I always thought that beading and knitting, sewing, crocheting go together! Well done - you blog is great.
Have a superb day.
Connie