Sunday, April 08, 2012

boys don't wear Easter bonnets

but my grandson and his friend will have their heads protected from the sun with these two little beauties

finished these up yesterday afternoon

both of them are bright "kid" colors, which was a lot of fun to work with

I'll be shipping these off soon
the fringing has begun

sometimes the fringing takes longer than anything else on one of these

each of the "fringes" is branched, and the bottom tips are alternating pieces of coral and little silver porpoise charms

I hope to get this finished today



I started a new knitting project last night

after whipping up the dozen "hatz", I decided to use some of my wool yarn stash to create a sweater to go along in the box of hatz to send to Cheyenne River

the ribbing for the bottom of the sweater is all finished --

looking good

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Lucky boys!