Thursday, April 26, 2012

de-fencing?

heh, well not exactly, but we did tear out the final panel that needs to be replaced after we had done the shopping and the other required errands yesterday afternoon

today we plan to put up the fence boards over that hole there on the left hand side

by the time we get done with these three panels we will have replaced two of the three sides of the back yard fencing -- and part of the one we're working on now will have been done twice -- I'll be happy to be finished!

even with the errands and the shopping and the fencing I did get some other work done

more beading on this for instance

it's nearly done, and I'm getting pretty excited to have this finished so I can get on to the next piece

I've also been stitching on a charity quilt top which I have about a third finished --- and I'm ready to cut out the blocks of the next quilt that I want to get started on

time to get to it

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Progress. You two amaze me; I could never put in a new fence myself--that's a job for someone young and strong.