Friday, April 27, 2012

a whole riot of color

I like color (as if that wasn't obvious!)

this piece of bead work is almost finished, and part of the fun has been in choosing the colors and creating the patterns to use with the bead combos

I hope to get this finished and ready for backing today

then there are these

in the past few days I've managed to stitch up 20 of these blocks that will go into a charity quilt top

yesterday afternoon I pressed all of them, but they still need to be trimmed to square before I set them together
 
during my shopping excursion to pick up dog food, I found some jelly rolls of fabric marked down

this was the only one that was colors that I thought would work for charity quilts -- I try to keep them bright and cheerful

so I'll be cutting these up and making another quilt top



more fence progress!

all of one panel put up and part of another, which leaves us with just a couple more days of work to get this all finished up

can't wait to be finished -- there are a lot more projects to do after that

No comments: