Wednesday, July 25, 2012

two more finished objects

a little more phone time and another hot pad is complete

the DH says this one looks like an Easter egg

this is number 11

rolling right along



the second charity quilt top in a week is now complete

I was pretty happy with the 20 blocks when I finished them on Monday afternoon, but I'm even more delighted with the look of the completed quilt top

it just has that "zing"


yesterday I got instructions for a different quilt block that I want to try for the next one

maybe later this week




 hand stitching time went well on this piece

I didn't think I'd get all of this stitched until later in the week, so I'm feeling pretty good about this

so the first thing on today's studio time is to get the sandwich made so I can start in on the quilting

WHOO HOO!!









and now it's on to the very smallest of the crystals

I got one of them done yesterday and wrote down the beading sequence so the rest of them should go faster

there are a dozen of these 12 mm size total

as soon as the netting part is done I can move on to the arranging and the creating of cording for the rest of the design -- that part is still sort of in flux, so it will be interesting to see where this all goes next

before I get to work on any of these things today there are some errands that need to be run

time to get to it

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

The charity quilt has energy, which a kid needs. It's perfect.