Saturday, September 15, 2012

knitting for Mr Cute

I went to the fabric store yesterday because I needed some yellow fabric for "the project that can not be named"

and while I was in there I decided I might as well start looking for buttons for the sweater I started the night before

the plan is to knit a hooded cardigan with a tractor knit into the back

I figured I'd be searching for buttons that I could live with for it right up until I "settled" for something

but no, there on the rack were these lovelies!

they were pricey -- well, we just know that buttons ARE pricey -- but they are SO perfect

so what was anticipated as my biggest challenge for this project is already solved --- how cool is that?!

I'm working on the charity auction stuff --- not so much time in the studio --- but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: