Saturday, September 22, 2012

soooooo close

the beading is almost done

so close that I'm nearly to the point where I shape it over the metal cuff and start putting in the little groups of beads at the edge

then I can cut out the shape

nice

last night I finished the applique on the "Project that can not be named", which means today there will be experiments with paint --- and that the making of the sandwich for the quilting is very close -- YIPPEE

 the knitting is progressing nicely on the sweater

the cab of the tractor is slowly emerging as I knit each row

this has been a lot of fun (and I'm amazed that so far there has been no major ripping, given that I'm working from a chart that was originally designed to be knit from the bottom up and that this is usually the last project I work on in the evening before I go to sleep)

I'm still deep in the weeds of form preparation for the auction -- I'm hoping to get a lot of that done today

time to get to it

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I can't wait to see that sweater! The bead project is beautiful.