Thursday, September 27, 2012

more chocolate cherry goodness

like I said -- a pair of earrings for the chocolate cherry suite wouldn't take long

and here they are

simple, clean, elegant and FINISHED!!

now it's on to the necklace






and this is finished too -- okay, this is number 17 of these

are we done yet?

well that depends

I think I have enough of these for the Christmas giving I have planned -- but there is still a lot of the yarn here on hand (even though I appropriated some of it to make that cute little dino toy for Mr Cute)

and they are such great "keeping my hands busy" projects when I'm on the phone

we'll see

 I'm thinking about the background that will go behind that mug sketch from yesterday

the shapes of the coffee beans in this photo are interesting

I'm thinking of doing them really big as a kind of texture behind that mug

there will be some playing with layers of tracing paper here shortly



I spent most of yesterday afternoon working on stuff for the auction, and today, since we got paid yesterday, we have some shopping to do

time to get moving

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Coffee beans are pretty but also slightly beetle-y looking, it seems to me.

In my fruit tree searching, I found someone who moved to Iceland with her tropical potted garden: in her landlord's greenhouse, she grows her own coffee, among other things.

In Iceland!