Tuesday, December 11, 2012

a head start on next year

the package of knitting that I did for the Cheyenne River Reservation went of to them the end of September

since all my Christmas knitting is finished, I've started on the projects for 2013

a pair of mittens and a matching hat

only 12 more sets to go!


meantime, in the sewing room, I'm working on a project that I won't be showing you until after Christmas since the intended recipient reads my blog!

I've started quilting on the two mountain pieces, started thinking about the next assignment for the visioning project, and the DH is working on drawings for the baby quilt

yup, I'm finally starting to feel more like myself -- after almost a week of antibiotics ---- YIPPEE!!
 

 

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Cheerful colors. Someone's going to have fun!