Saturday, December 08, 2012

what a difference a day makes

can not believe how much better I feel after 48 hours of antibiotics! 

 so much so that things actually got done yesterday 

 like the decorating of the Christmas tree

 last year we set this up where it could be seen from outside the living room window 

 the problem with that is, we don't really spend any time in that room 

so this year it's in the family room where we can enjoy it  








I worked on other things too yesterday 

like the "chain" for this piece 

 it's not attached yet, but I do like it 

I'll get to the attaching (and the fringing) soon  










and an actual finished project! 

the first of several pairs of pj bottoms that have been sitting on my sewing table for a week waiting for me to feel well enough to work on them  









and these two pieces 

these are the next assignment on the Visioning Project 

 this assignment was to use color to establish the "mood" of a piece

 I've started calling one of these "Marmalade Mountains"

the other piece doesn't really have a name yet 

and only the applique work is complete here --- still needs quilting and embellishing, but it feels good to have anything accomplished 


who knows what I'll get done today!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oooh, pretty! And I'm glad you've got the antibiotics and are feeling better.