Thursday, December 13, 2012

one more thing off the list

the Christmas pj stitching is finished! 

yesterday morning I finished these two pairs of pj pants for Mr Cute

there's one more for Mr Cute that also got finished, and another pair for an adult, but I'm not going to be able to show you those until after they are delivered since the recipient reads this!

 I still have a sweat suit to make for Mr Cute  -- I saved all the sewing for him until the last minute because I wanted to be sure I'm making a size he can wear for at least a couple of weeks


 yesterday afternoon I was in meetings planning for some future adventures with art quilts

while I was away the DH wrapped the presents that need to get shipped to California --- the shipping will happen either today or tomorrow


time to get busy!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh how fun! Love these!