Friday, December 21, 2012

Tick Tock

a lot of time spent in the studio yesterday, but no pictures to show for it as most of the time was either cleaning up from the last projects or organizing the materials for the next one

some time was spent on this project however, and I managed to get bezels around two more of the little odd objects that I'm planning to put in this piece

one of them is the brand "button" off the front of one of my small kitchen appliances (it fell off a few months ago and I just put it in with the jewelry making stuff), and the other one is a key off my laptop that got popped off a while back (there are some things that being a pack rat are good for!)

I have more pieces to encircle with beads -- another laptop key, three watch faces and some gears from the inside of some watches

it will be fun to work with all of these different pieces to create a cohesive piece

lots to do today -- time to get to it

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

You just need to add a bird in with one of those, so, tock is cheep.