Monday, May 08, 2006

and the next card is


Daisy......this one is "ok", have some ideas to do some other things with her picture.

The nose on Peaches got taken out AGAIN, but this time I really do like the result. Spent a lot of time working on her sunsuit, its very colorful. Hope to get her basically finished today.

We set up a 6' table in the living room to experiment with new show set ups for the Albuquerque show.....We're taking bigger bears mostly and doing a MUCH less crowded table. There will be extra stuff underneath, but we're going to "keep it sparse" and see if that method works as well for us as it seems to for other folks.

Web work is coming along. Going to have to sit down with the folks I've been working on a site for and try to find out exactly what it is they want. I'm beginning to think that what they want is WAY beyond what I can do, most of my web work has been with the idea of presenting art in a nice way, I think they are looking for more "bells & whistles" that I know how to do, and with the time frame, I don't have time to learn it.

Well, its off to breakfast now, then to work on Peaches!

No comments: