Monday, May 29, 2006

Pants and bracelets......



Working a lot on both of those things!

While watching the Indianapolis race I cut out 2 pair of long pants for the DH and 2 pair of capri length for me. The fabric swatchs are what I'm using....the green and the paisley are for him, the other two for me. Got the pockets in the side seams and these are now ready for putting the patch pockets on the outside. I'm also adding pockets to the sides of a pair of pants I already had since I found some fabric that matched quite well.

Also worked a lot on the bracelet. Have all of one side finished, now on to the other side to finish it off.

Today I hope to get the pants done and hopefully the beading part of the bracelet too. I can probably do quite a lot between loads of laundry.....

Oh yes, I also need to work on my write up for my next submission for the ACE award.

And so we're off to work..........

No comments: