Wednesday, May 03, 2006

You come, I'll make lamb!

For those of you who have seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", you'll recognize that line.....

Had fun yesterday doing a leg of lamb, stuffed grape leaves, lemon rice soup......yummy!

My sister, her husband and son and my daughter came to join us. Actually the lamb had been requested by my sister and her son who had tasted a little bit of it elsewhere and wanted more. We had purchased the lamb in California and carted it home with us for the repast.

Spent time this morning paying the monthly bills....there sure isn't much in the bank account after I do that..... 'sigh'.....

Today its back to work after having yesterday off to cook and eat and talk....I have an article to finish up and send off to the magazine, a new bear to stuff, and an idea for a new art card (my daughter gave me a whole lot of new materials to work with....YEAH!). In between we need to have the oil changed, pick up a lottery ticket and a couple of other projects......

Time for some breakfast and then to work.....

No comments: