Saturday, May 20, 2006

Here we are in Albuquerque....


and its HOT!! but after spending all day either in an air conditioned car or an air conditioned hotel, the allergy head ache I've had for 3 days is FINALLY gone. Its wonderful.

On the way down I started the trial run on the new bird we're working on. He has lots of bright colors and a lot of small inset pieces...some of which prompted some swearing! The picture shows one side of his body and his beak (which is wrong side out) I've made a few changes from our drawn up pattern, but not many.

This evening we'll have dinner with some of the artists that are here for the show, and I'm looking forward to talking with all of them. This show is becoming my second favorite to do for many of the same reasons that Nevada City is number 1.

Time to go check on my auctions and catch up on my mail!

No comments: