Monday, February 21, 2011

A new look

For the last few days I've been fiddling with the idea of opening a new shop on Etsy that actually has the same name as my blog and my website. I've been reading a bit about branding and using a consistant image, and I'm convinced that is a good idea.

One of the things that has been hanging up this idea is the whole "make a banner" issue -- this morning I decided to take on the idea, and this is what I came up with.






I used a photo of one of my art quilts as the back ground as a starting point, and I've stuck with the lettering style I've been using for quite a while now because it looks "artful" but it is also easy to read

So the new banner is ready -- now I just have to open the store and put in stuff -- "JUST" -- yeah

oh, and while I was at it, you may notice a new look here on the blog too -- and I'll be doing some new business cards too (something I had already decided I need to do)

looking good!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I like the new look.