Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Squishy"!

yesterday was not a good day -- I just didn't feel well -- sort of queasy most of the day

which explains why this didn't get opened as soon as the mail man left the fat squishy envelope in the mail box

my daughter sent me this -- its one of my all time favorite candy bars ever

it was surrounded by two pair of pj bottoms - one flannel pair that she got for me for $3 (love those "past season" sales), and a pair of knit ones that are a "hand me down"

I've sent her a number of unexpected little "squishy" envelopes over the past few years -- its fun to have her return the favor!
in the evening I was feeling better, so I've finished another pattern section on the Christmas afghan

it is now 30% complete


today, being pay day, we'll be out and about doing some grocery shopping, the monthly Costco trip, etc., etc.

hope to get some other things done when we return

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

You have a good daughter! (Apples, trees...)