Thursday, December 08, 2011

dino doings

well, even though I had really good intentions (and we know about those and the whole road to you know where) I didn't get the body of the dinosaur stitched yesterday -- seems there is gift wrapping going on and the table was unavailable for setting up the sewing machine

I did, however, get three of the legs all stitched, which means I have one more of those and the four tail spikes left to hand stitch, so the stuffing and finishing should progress nicely once I do get the body stitched

tonight is the guild Christmas party -- dinner provided by the guild, deserts provided by attendees, so I will be figuring out something today

time to get to it

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Have fun! (Christmas wrapping needs some serious commencing around here.)