Monday, December 05, 2011

a finished object

Ta Da!

after all the trials and tribulations of putting this piece together, I finally finished it last night

I still need to do the official photo session so I can enter it in the competition I made it for, but I was so happy to have it finished that I wanted to share it here


don't know what I'll work on next, I need to go through the box of recently acquired goodies and see what "speaks" to me


meantime I'm doing some sketching of an idea for the ongoing Africa quilt piece as well as trying to figure out if I have something I can use to "mat" the trees or if I'll have to make a trip to the fabric store



much as I dislike the cold, there are somethings about living in a climate that produces this look that are very exciting

Friday morning we woke to fog along with the cold

a bit later in the morning, the fog lifted and we had a beautify blue sky -- and totally frosted trees

awesome

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

For a moment I thought, Bay Area tree in total season confusion--it's blooming!

Not quite...