Wednesday, December 07, 2011

onward with the pointy parts

and yesterday I managed to get the rest of the required 20 pointy parts stitched and pinned

and yes, Alison had it right, this will be a dinosaur toy for Mr Cute when it's finished

the original pattern was twice this size -- just too big in my opinion -- so I ran the whole thing through the technology process and shrunk it by 50%

much more reasonable

I did the pointy pieces by hand, but today I'll set up the sewing machine to stitch these two halves together

as I mentioned earlier in the week, it's been COLD here

it finally got to the dog

last night she decided she needed the DH to be her foot warmer

heh, right -- like he needed 80 pounds of labrador on his lap -- cute though



today's activities will include a run to the store for some supplies for a craft project and a gallon of milk, a stop at the post office to mail a package -- then back home to wrap presents, work on projects and further writing on the Christmas letter

onward!!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Dinosaurs rock! I have a dino pattern sitting here wondering why I'm ignoring it, and a dragon one too--Ellen Sibelius knits the most incredible toy patterns.