Wednesday, December 14, 2011

garage workshop inside, part deux

the DH is closing in on that project where he is restoring a vintage wood wagon

the wheels are next in order of needing a paint job, so they came in to be scrubbed

I get to do the masking so no paint will get on the tires







before he did the scrubbing, however, I got to play doctor

he had been working on a new wood working project (he's building some more furniture -- very cool stuff)

here in the photo are the tweezers I used to remove that "splinter" from his thumb

I could not believe how long that thing is!

OUCH!!



we're at a very odd place here

the shopping is all done

the wrapping is finished

the package that had to go to California has already been received there

yesterday I finished the cards (sooooo much glitter!) and they are waiting for the post man to pick up this morning

uh, this is just too weird





fortunately, I have lots of other projects to work on!

like this one, for instance

which is coming along nicely -- sometimes I start these cuff bracelets in the center and work both ways from there, but this one (aside from the random big beads) I'm working from one end to the other

and it's moving right along

and this project is going well too

almost finished with number two -- just one more to do after this


today's excursion will include a trip to the local yarn shop to hopefully get yarn for the project I put on hold last week pending getting additional yarn for it

and a stop off at the grocery store on the way back

onward!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I just got told that every member of the family I knit hats for is allergic to wool. We are suddenly starting over there. (Yeah, I should have asked first...)