Friday, December 02, 2011

no forest -- just trees

I got this little baby all decorated yesterday

this year this is our family room tree -- it is on a little table with the snow village on the other end of it

this little tree is decorated with an assortment of Christmas treasures --

the star on top is the last survivor of a set of stars and wreaths that were my grandmother's

the little Santa figure in the middle branch was made by the DH when he was a child

there are ceramic ornaments that were made by a friend of mine and an assortment of the Hallmark miniatures that I've collected over the years


I've been putting more leaves on the fall tree

just a few more to go and this panel will be all finished -- then I'll have to make some decisions about what next


the beading around the necklace is going well -- still need to do the insides of the openings


yesterday I cut out some more items that now are ready to go to the sewing machine

and the knitting is progressing

it's busy, busy!


this afternoon I'll be off to finally hang my art work in the branch library


got to get to it!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Oh, I like it! Those leaves are our Fall going on now.