Saturday, December 31, 2011

a final finished project

just in time to get this entered in the challenge before the deadline today

this bracelet is one of the cuff style pieces that I have made several of

this one is titled "Ice Flow"

if you'd like to see more pictures of it, you can use the link there on the right hand side of my blog to go to my Etsy page where it is listed

one of the fun things that I did yesterday was to use both of my cameras to take pictures of the bracelet -- I'm trying to learn all the ins and outs of the new one -- the one thing that I noticed right off when I started pulling the raw photos into my software was that I needed to do less "tweeking" of the color with the new camera to get the photo to actually look like the object

cool, very cool
here is another picture of Mr. Cute from the series of photos I took on Christmas day

one of the presents that his grandpa and I got for him was a little tent with a "tunnel" that can be attached to it

while the tent couldn't be set up while the Christmas tree was up, the tunnel got opened up right away

he had a grand time taking his little cars through it, and before the day was over, the smallest dog in the household had been through it, as had Mr Cute's mama (I'll not be showing those photos, but they are priceless!)



it's hard to believe that here we are at the end of another year -- celebrate safely!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

I love that bracelet. And I am grinning nonstop at Mr. Cute having the time of his life; very cool!